Setting up Submission Email Notifications
To set up an email notification for a user group for a submission type, complete the following steps:
- Select the Administration menu found on the Epicenter home page.
- Select Submission Types from the Administration screen.
- Select the specific Submission Type that an email notification needs to be set up on.
- Select Update.
- At the bottom of the Submission Type Setup page is the Email Notification Groups section, select Add.
- Select the user group that should receive the email notification. More than one notification group can be selected for the same submission type.
- Select Save.
Note: To view which users are included in User Groups, access the Manage Groups administration screen found within the Security and Permissions section of the Administration Menu. The User Organizations Structure report found within the Security Information section of the reports menu also displays this information. After saving the submission type, any future submissions for this type that are uploaded and approved will trigger an Epicenter Submission Notification email to the users within the selected User Groups.
Did you find this article helpful?