Setting up Submission Type Collections
The page is used by administrators to create bundles of submission types that can be scheduled as a group.
Below is a video and documented steps for creating a submission type collection:
To Set Up A Submission Collection
- On the Homepage, select ADMINISTRATION
- On the Admin page, select the Submission Type Collections link
- On the Submission Type Collections page, click
- Enter the name of the collection (e.g. "Board Meeting")
- Select your collection's row
- On the Collection Setup page, in the Members section, click
- Select what type of member you wish to add to the collection: (a submission type or a subcollection)
- Select each of the types or sub-collections you want in your collection
- If you add a collection to a collection, the sub-collection will no longer be displayed on the Submission Type Collections page. It will now be considered a sub-collection of the parent collection.
- Adjust the numbers for the display order. The display order is how the submission requirements will be displayed within the tab in Compliance Center.
- If you deactivate a submission type within a collection, it won't display, but it will still take up a number in your display order, so you'll get a gap in your numbers. Gaps in numbers don't matter, Epicenter just looks for the next highest number to display the next item.
- Once you have created your submission type collections they can be scheduled in Compliance Center.
- You can also update a collection's name or the submission types within the collection at any time.
Did you find this article helpful?