Setting up Submission Type Collections
The Submission Type Collections page is used by administrators to create a bundle of submission types that can be scheduled as one group.
If there is a number of requirements that have the same event date or are due by a certain day, you can group them into a submission collection. This collection can then be scheduled together instead of scheduling each requirement individually. Examples of submission collections can include board meetings, applications, startups, opening assurances, reauthorizations, and even closures. For these processes, there are typically a number of requirements that need to be submitted.
Below is a video and documented steps for creating a submission type collection:
To Set Up A Submission Collection
- On the Homepage, select ADMIISTRATION
- On the Admin page, select the Submission Type Collections link
- On the Submission Type Collections page, select the button
- In the Create Collection pop-up window, enter the name of the collection (such as Board Meeting).
- Click .
- Back on the Submission Type Collections page, select your collection's row.
- On the Collection Setup page, select "Add" at the end of the row.
- On the Submission Types/Collection Selector pop-up window, you can select individual submission types or even add a collection to your collection. Select each of the types and/or collections you want in your collection.
- When you're finished, click the button. *Note: If you add a collection to a collection, the subcollection will no longer be displayed on the Submission Type Collections page. It will now be considered a subcollection of the parent collection.
- You can then adjust the numbers for the display order. The display order is how the submission requirements will be displayed within the tab in Compliance Center. *Note: If you deactivate a submission type within a collection, it won't display, but it will still take up a number in your display order, so you'll get a gap in your numbers. Gaps in numbers don't matter, Epicenter just looks for the next highest number to display the next item.
- Click .
Once you have created your submission type collections they can be scheduled in Compliance Center. You can also update a collection's name or the submission types within the collection at any time.
Did you find this article helpful?